Sunday, October 31, 2010

A new beginning!

Wow, I am so excited about beginning my blog. I have been pondering this for quite some time. I love reading all the great foodie blogs, especially the ones centered around all things sugar. Oh don't get me wrong, I love to cook real food too but my heart and soul belong to the pastry gods. There are so many talented and creative people out in this wonderful world and it's fun to share ideas and recipes. We can learn so much from each other.
This blog writing is new to me although I use to keep a journal during my years spent abroad because I wanted to remember all the fabulous places I had seen, the terrific and interesting people I had the pleasure of getting to know and the stories I would hear, not to mention the recipes that people would share with me. Its been a long time since those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment